Saturday, July 18, 2009

Introductions are in order


Hi welcome to my little place on the web where ill be posting all the artwork ive been working on lately as well as new developing pieces.

For those who dont know me my name is Vincent Aceves Im 28 years old and I currently go to Cal State University of Northridge in pursuit of a graphic design degree. I have 8 years experience in the graphic design world both as a hired professional and currently as a free lance designer. I also create t-shirts under my design label Vein corps which is an ever evolving clothing line I am organizing.

I like taking risks with my personal artwork, I find it fun to draw something challenging or a bit bizarre. I guess it can be said my art is a reflection of my self, fun complex and a bit strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment